Project Management Master Class
Good project management is vital to business success
In today’s highly competitive business world, more and more organizations are moving to a project approach. Whether launching a new, multi-million-dollar product or planning an office move, project management will enable you to deliver high-quality results on time and within budget.
Just as important, it provides a framework for continuous learning and improvement.
Successful project management is about good systems and good leadership, to be sure, but it’s also about exercising good judgement when required. This course will help you develop all three of these skills. It aims to impart what I believe are the 50 most important project management secrets I’ve learnt along the way. These secrets are divided into Seven Master Classes
- Understand the role of projects. This section introduces you to the world of project management and helps you choose the right approach.
- Aspire to succeed: To start your project you need a clear ‘vision’ and the ability to convince people to support your project.
- Plan for success: Learn how to use Gantt charts, network diagrams and other essential tools for the project manager.
- Manage your money: This section tells you how to build a project budget, manage risks and allocate contingency (extra); it will also help you identify the key areas to focus on to keep costs under control.
- Lead and inspire your team: How to recruit, manage and fire up your project team.
- Turn your plan into reality: Introduces some of the most common project management software, shows how to monitor progress accurately, and how to diagnose and solve problems.
- Maximise project learning: Shows you how to close a project properly and conduct an effective evaluation.
Whether you are an experienced project manager or novice, if you follow these simple rules, you will be more confident in your ability to lead projects successfully. This course will not only teach you how to act like a project manager but also enable you to think like one!
Great leadership, effective systems and making good judgements are vital in project management.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 513
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Understand The Role Of Projects
Aspire To Succeed
Plan For Success
Manage Your Money
Lead and Inspire Your Team
Turn Your Plan Into Reality
Maximise Project Learning