Presentation Master Class
Learn how to give the perfect presentation
We give presentations to provide information, explain something, present choices, sell a product or service, or persuade others to follow a course of action. Unfortunately, presentations can be dull. But yours doesn’t have to be. This course is set to guide you through every step of the preparation so that your presentation communicates your message effectively and is successful.
So I want to share with you some of the tips, hints and techniques that I’ve learnt the hard way.
This course consists of 50 secrets of giving good presentations, divided into seven lessons:
- Prepare the basics.If you have a clear idea of your audience and what you want to tell them, you are already on the way to success.
- Work on your words.You need to spend time refining your key messages to make sure they are clear.
- Plan for props and other people.Good use of visual aids can make a huge impact. A picture really can speak a thousand words.
- Prepare your mind.Positive thinking makes a positive difference. It’s normal to be nervous; you don’t need to be afraid of fear.
- Interact with your audience.Remember you’re giving a presentation, not a speech. An effective dialogue with the audience will ensure that you are giving them what they want.
- Be aware of body language.Research has shown that body language is an important factor in a successful presentation.
- Learn from feedback.Whether you are an experienced presenter or a first-timer, there is always more to learn.
Whether you are an experienced presenter or a first-timer, you can make a positive impact on your audience and, just as importantly, enjoy doing so!
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 625
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Prepare The Basics
Work On Your Words
Plan For Props And Other People
Prepare Your Mind
Interact With Your Audience
Be Aware Of Body Language
Learn From Feedback