Career Management Master Class
Learn how to manage your career
Most people fall into a career by accident. They might enjoy success or find themselves stuck in a job that’s not fulfilling. By contrast, if you manage your career you take control of what you do, whether that’s climbing the corporate ladder, starting your own business or perhaps going part-time.
I have spent more than a decade helping people all over the world decide what to do with their lives. Many of the people I coach have already worked for years, and some are just starting out. Surprisingly, it doesn’t seem to matter what age people are, or where they come from or how successful they have been. Most people face the same sort of issues in trying to decide what to do next. They generally haven’t spent enough time focusing on what work suits them best, what their long and short term goals might be and how best to put these into action.
Even some of those who are successful know some of the secrets but forget others. I am no different. I had a successful first career in international business before making a career change, and I had to find out many of these secrets for the first time. That’s why you will find 50 secrets here, divided into 7 easy-to-follow Master Classes:
- Take control: Suggests that you step back and take a look afresh at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Dare to dream: How to create goals that are right for you.
- Be a rising star: Lets you into the secrets of how to get promoted and rise within an organisation.
- Market yourself: Shows the importance of making yourself known in your career in order to achieve what you want.
- Create a life balance: Helps you explore what to do if stress is getting to you and you want a change.
- Be ready for change: Gives you key pointers for any successful career change. If you want to change or are forced to change careers this is what to do next.
- Be entrepreneurial: Explains what will make you successful if you decide to leave paid employment and start up on your own.
If you study these 7 Master Classes, you will know how to manage your career successfully.
Create an achievable career plan and you are already on your way to a well-managed career for the rest of your life.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 100
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Dare To Dream
Be A Rising Star
Strike A Balance
Change Your Career
Go It Alone